This magnificent, 4,172 sq.ft. Duplex was designed
by Dallas’ renowned architect
Charles Stevens Dilbeck in the 1930s.
Today this Duplex has been updated with the latest modern features, while holding on to the iconic heritage of Dilbeck designed homes. This Duplex features large hand-carved mantles, planked ceilings, oversized fireplaces, and open floor plans that capture natural light.
This Home is equipped with the latest smart devices that are controlled and powered by Apple’s Home Kit.
You can easily control home lighting, shades, garage doors, thermostates and even home security through personalized voice recognition.
Manage devices in any part of your house with a tap or a click on your iPhone or iPad. If you are out of town, set specific times for automatic shades to go up and down, and the lights to go on and off at certain times of the day. You can even tell Siri things like “Turn off my bedroom lights” or “Turn on the air.”
Each Duplex is equipped with High Speed Fiber Internet, Wi-fi, iPad, HomePod and multiple touchpoint interfaces that are connected together. Your voice is this homes command.
• Private Study
• Hardwood Floors
• Grand Large Windows
• Opulent Leaded Glass Window
• Custom made Shaker Style Cabinets
• Quartz Counter Tops
• Custom Maple Wood Bedroom Closets
• Valet Rods, Belt and Tie Holders
• Soft Close Drawers and Cabinet Doors
• Pullout Storage under Bathroom Sinks
• TV Mirrors in Guest & Master Bathrooms
• Luxury Rain Shower Head and Hand Shower
• Second Floor Balcony, accessed from bedrooms
• Entertainment Courtyards each with Unique Water
• Premium Outdoor Furniture
• Traeger Pellet Grills for Each Unit
• 3 Car Garage
• Climate Controlled Storage Units with Cedar Closets
• Sub Zero 42” Refrigerator/Freezer
• Samsung Stackable Washer/Dryer
• Wolf Gas Range and Convection Oven
• Wolf Microwave Drawer
• Climate Controlled Cedar Storage In Garage
• Tankless Water Heaters for Continuous Hot Water
We have taken unique steps to limit ambient noise. This Duplex is equipped with the latest in soundproofing techniques of the Floors, Ceilings and Outer Walls.